STEM Educator Conference
- The Alamo STEM Ecosystem Conference is a partnership between San Antonio organizations who are committed to providing teachers with innovative resources and relevant professional development. The 2021 conference is hosted by Teacher Enrichment Initiatives at UT Health San Antonio.
- Future Date Pending
- CLC Mission Training – Like astronauts, we prepare you and the students for your mission.
- Challenger Mission Teacher Training – Required before bringing a class to the Challenger mission. Mission training is extremely beneficial. We provide hands on TEKS based lessons to use in your classroom that will prepare students for the mission and give them ownership in their roles. Free with mission reservation. Earn 6 CPE’s. Go to 2021 Program Registration Form for more information and to register.
- Micronaut Mission Teacher Training – Required before bringing a class to a Micronaut mission. Free with mission reservation. Teachers receive a box of materials and TEKS & National Standards based lessons to use in the classroom to reinforce STEM in young children and create excitement before the mission. Earn 6 CPE’s.
- Lunar and Meteorite Training – get certified to check out lunar samples and meteorites from NASA to use in your classroom or for an event. Must be a certified teacher to apply. Contact us for next training date.
- Teacher Appreciation Month
- We love our teachers so in May we offer FREE Friday night planetarium shows to our teachers with current ID.