Our littlest astronauts have a blast exploring hands on STEM activities in the Space Station. Micronauts are transported the ISS where they become engineers as they build simple machines, rockets, satellites and use robotic arms, scientists as they experiment, use glove boxes and microscopes, and astronomers as they study the solar system and stars.
- Geared toward students pre-K to 3rd grade
- Maximum number of participants per mission: 20
- Number of Chaperones (including Teachers) – dependent on age of group
- Maximum: 10
- Teacher Pre-Mission Training is required
- Receive 6 CPE’s for training
- Contact Ellen White for more information
Coming in 2020 – the Santikos Micronaut Center at San Antonio College. This center will be a dedicated full time space simulator for early childhood.